REDARC BCDC1240D DUAL BATTERY ISOLATOR SYSTEM DC TO DC MPPT SOLAR AGM & LITHIUM
REDARC DUAL INPUT 40A IN-VEHICLE DC BATTERY CHARGER
BCDC1240D is a 12V 40A In-vehicle DC to DC battery charger. It features the next generation in REDARC In-vehicle charging technology, charging from Solar and DC inputs simultaneously.
- Will Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Will Suit 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Is Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and LiFePO4 batteries
- Also Maximizes the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- While Simultaneously DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
The BCDC1240D In-vehicle Battery Charger is the next generation in DC to DC charging technology, with additional features that make it the most advanced dual battery charger on the market.
Featuring a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, the BCDC1240D will charge from both solar and the alternator simultaneously. With built-in 'Green Power Priority' it will select solar charging first, meaning less load on the alternator.
Suitable for 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems, the unit will also work with either standard or variable/smart alternators.
The BCDC1240D also comes with patented charging profiles, including a lithium charging profile. The 'Dual' input range will continue to charge all other types of batteries including AGM, GEL, standard lead acid and calcium.
As a guide, the BCDC1240D is used for battery bank sizes over 200AH. For smaller batteries of 75-200AH REDARC recommends the BCDC1225D.
- Input (Operating) Voltage 9 - 32VDC
- Output System Voltage 12VDC
- Maximum Charging Voltage 15.3V
- Output Current Rating (Cont.) 40A
- Input Current (Max.) 40A
- Input Fuse Rating 60A
- Output Fuse Rating 60A
- Warranty 2 Years
- Standby Current Draw <100mA
- Output Power 600W
- Width (mm) 120
- Height (mm) 37
- Type Approval CE
- Length (mm) 165
- Weight (kg) 0.85
- 2 years warranty
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 x REDARC BCDC1240D
We Also Recommend